Saturday, March 31, 2012

Be Amazed with Qropit!

Since I am going to launch my selling of bake stuff soon, I have decided to create stickers or name cards as a means of marketing. However, I just found this very interesting QR code!! For all Andriod or Iphone users, just go download Qropit and scan the below image

and all my contact information will be there.. ! The better part is, you can create your own contact card too! Now I am contemplating on adding this to my profile page on my blogs! mmmm..

FYI its FREE so no harm trying.. and I belief this will help me market my products more easily in future too!!

For more information go to www.qropit.com.

Lastly, no this is not an advert.. this is just tell you how to use technology to get information conveniently!
Kudos to technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment