Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekend Baking at its best!

For the love of baking i bake almost every weekend.. these are a few beauties I baked today and last week~! The feedback for these when they are out and about as samples were fantastic! I am so happy with the outcome I just have to share...

Chocolate Cupcake with Marshmallow Creme
psst! it has been filled with chocolate ganache too

Its always great to make someone's day by showing some gratitude. So y not show your gratitude with cookies. There is always something for everyone to share.  ^_^

Improved rainbow cake and its the best I have so far~!! The best thing about this cake is that it is so customizable to everyone's preference! The frosting can be chosen from Lemon Butter Cream to Marshmallow Creme to Chocolate frosting. The colors can be changed to your liking and also decoration for all occasions too~After all these changes that can be made it still taste FANTASTIC!! Rainbow often makes my day extra special and exceptionally happy. Why not make it yours today? 

Add a little sunshine and off it goes welcoming you with a bright sunny smile.

Cheerios! will be back to provide more yummiliciousness when I have something new~!!

ps: in May I have set myself to work on 2 projects~ how exciting!!!!!!
pps: for all friends who have bought or sampled my bakes kindly add a testimonial by clicking on the "Testimonial" tab above <3



No comments:

Post a Comment